At https://hto.ro/ you can find information (texts, pictures, databases etc.) that constitute the content of the site https://hto.ro/, property of SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL, with registered office in Str. Visarion Nr. 10, et. 2, CAMERA 11, Sector 1, Bucharest, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/6520/2015, unique registration code RO34585830. Any takeover of the content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than in the personal interest is sanctioned by the intellectual property rights legislation.
The use of the https://hto.ro/ website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions that will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
For best use of the site, it is advisable to carefully read the terms and conditions.
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL assumes the right to make changes to these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter of the site (terms and conditions), you are going through the latest version of this contract.
Limitation of liability
By accessing the site, you agree to use it at your own risk. SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL is not liable for any direct or indirect incident or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind that may occur as a result of accessing or navigating the site or by downloading data (text, images, video or audio).
The content of the https://hto.ro/ site was made with the utmost care for correct data entry and accuracy of information. However, errors are not impossible. Therefore, SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL does not assume responsibility for typographical or display errors regarding images, features, etc.
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL is not liable for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any computer system failure, or any other errors, malfunctions or delays in device transmissions.
All information and materials contained on this site are provided free of charge, without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances will SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental or special damages resulting from the use or inability to use this site and will not be liable for any damages resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, malfunctions, delays in operation or transmission, or any performance failure of the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor expressly and unambiguously accepts the Site Terms and Conditions and the conditions in which the contact process and / or request is conducted as presented on the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor expressly and unambiguously accepts the Site Terms and Conditions and the conditions in which the contact process and/or offer request is conducted as presented on the site.
Advertising and confidentiality
The user will not make available to third parties, by any means, any private information received from SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL, under sanction of the obligation to pay damages.
Also, SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL will not disclose to third parties any information submitted without the user’s written consent, except for the agreed partners, service providers with whom there is a contract that protects this data.
The https://hto.ro/ site may contain links to other sites or other sources.
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL is not responsible for any loss or damage caused or suspected to be caused by the information provided by the sites or sources to which these links send.
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS ANOTHER USER’S PERSONAL DATA, MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THE HTO.RO SITE OR TO AFFECT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVER HOSTING THE HTO.RO SITE WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT TO SITE FRAUD AND TRIGGER CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR OR AUTHORS OF THESE DEEDS.
Security of personal data and information:
The user’s personal data will be used by SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL for the sole declared purpose of this site. The information and data from the contact form and from the request form will only be used to respond to the sender’s requests.
However, personal data may be passed on to law enforcement authorities to perform any legitimate verification, if required under applicable law.
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL does not sell, offer, exchange email addresses obtained through this site and does not disclose your email address to others who visit the pages of this site.
Under Regulation (EU) 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- Right to information and access to personal data:the right to obtain confirmation that personal data are processed or not, and, if so, access to that data.
- Right to rectification:the right to request of the Controller and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the completion of incomplete personal data, indicating that in the case of an online account these changes can be made by you personally form the account data editing section.
- Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”):the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay if certain reasons mentioned in the GDPR Regulation
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain cases.
- Right to data portability:the right to receive personal data that concerns you and to send them to another controller.
- Right to object:the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, under the terms of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision-making process based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that regards or affects you to a significant extent.
- The right to file a complaint with the National Personal Data Processing Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP) if you believe that your data has not been processed in accordance with the law.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us by written request, dated and signed at the following email address: email@example.com, or at the postal address: Str. Visarion Nr. 10, et. 2, CAMERA 11, Sector 1, Bucharest, in the attention of the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
Disputes. Applicable law
Any litigation that arise will be settled by agreement between the parties (amicably). If the conflict has not been settled amicably, the jurisdiction lies with the Romanian courts competent for the registered office of SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL.
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL is not liable for the damages, costs, processes, claims or expenses incurred as a result of non-observance by the users of the “Terms and Conditions”.