We treat the confidentiality of personal data seriously and responsibly and their security is a priority for us.
That is why we are committed to complying with the new rules imposed by European Regulation no. 679/2016 referred to as the “Regulation” (completed by Law 190/2018) as regards the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Through this policy, we will explain what personal data we process, how we collect them, how we use them, and, above all, how we protect these data.
We also inform you of the rights you enjoy and guide you on how to exercise them.
2. ABOUT US
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL is a legal entity based in Romania. Our registered office lies in Str. Visarion Nr. 10, et. 2, CAMERA 11, Sector 1, Bucharest, unique identification code RO34585830, J40/6520/2015.
The legal representative of the company is ANAMARIA SCHALLY and can be contacted at Str. Visarion Nr. 10, et. 2, CAMERA 11, Sector 1, Bucharest and by email at email@example.com.
3. WHAT WE DATA COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
We only use the information strictly necessary and relevant to our business and your consumer needs and we collect them through our site, which is hosted and managed in Romania.
We obtain your data, mainly because you choose to disclose it voluntarily but also by automatic capture when you access our site as a result of the use of specific technology and software.
Automatic data capture is done through:
- cookie technology; a cookie is a piece of information transmitted from the web page, saved by the browser on your computer’s hard drive and which we can access later on. It sores the statistical information needed for a web page to customize the browsing session (e.g., by displaying dynamic images of products of interest) such as previously visited web pages, downloads, Internet provider used, site visitor’s home country.
The most common cookies are:
- technical cookies:they are absolutely necessary for us to ensure the site’s efficiency from a technical point of view,
- functional cookies:they remember your choices and help us improve your browsing experience on our site,
- performance cookies:they help us measure site performance by using information about how visitors are browsing the site,
- forwarding cookies:they help us place ads on other webpages you use
- social media plugins cookies:to connect our customers to different social media channels.
We only collect and process the data provided by cookie technology if you allow us to do so.
- standard web server log files, provide us with statistical information on the number of visitors and allow us to evaluate the technical capacity of our site.
Through them, we collect some IP address information, but they are not able to identify you directly but provide us with statistical data about the traffic on the site.
If you choose to navigate without these technologies or programs, some functions or features of the site will not work.
If you fill out all the forms posted on the site and if you accept the full use of automated capture programs and technologies, we will collect the following data:
- identity data: name;
- contact details: email address, phone number;
- technical data: login data, including IP, operating system and platform, browser identification, location, technologies used on the devices used to access the site
- usage data: of the website, our products and services
- marketing data:your preferences for receiving information from us or from third parties.
4. THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASIS
We collect information that contains personal or technical data primarily for:
1. To improve our services and your browsing experience on our site.
In order to achieve this, we rely on our legitimate interest in doing business, but we are also careful to respect your rights and freedoms so that we offer you the easy way to unsubscribe from using the programs and technologies we use for the collection and processing of data.
2. For safety reasons for our hardware and software infrastructure.
The basis of collection and processing for this purpose is both a legal one, namely the obligation to guard goods, as well as one based on our legitimate interest in protecting our business.
Insofar as we use the data stored for purposes other than those stated above, we will expressly request your consent and explain to you what new rights you enjoy in this situation.
5. IMPOSSIBILITY / REFUSAL TO PROVIDE CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA
If you do not provide us with the requested information, you are likely not to be able to use our site under normal parameters and we will not be able to accept and process your request and not be able to supply you with products or services of interest to you.
Your data are used by SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL and we will never distribute your personal information to a third party for purposes other than those described in this Policy.
We may pass on your personal data to our trusted partners who are able to provide security and privacy safeguards regarding your data and process the data only in accordance with our instructions.
Our partners are generally third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and who work in areas such as IT and maintenance services, hosting of databases on national and EU level, behavioral analysis services (Google Analytics), accounting and taxation, consultancy and legal assistance, marketing, financing, advertising, payment processing, delivery or other services, public authorities.
7. PLACE OF STORAGE
Both the website and the electronic database containing personal data are hosted/stored on secure servers in Romania.
In so far as we transfer certain personal data to entities located within or outside the European Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection, we will take steps to protect you rights and interests.
Transfers will be protected by contract terms or other safeguards such as the certification schemes of which it is part of and the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States of America.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
Although your data are collected in the online environment, some of them are stored on paper (e.g., invoices).
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL is particularly and constantly concerned with the implementation of effective security measures that protect your personal data and avoid security breaches in both online and physically stored information.
Regardless of the storage method, your data are kept in secure environments that are protected by unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We have also implemented special measures of network security and data transfer, infrastructure auditing and testing, trained personnel, data transfers outside Romania made only to entities that can provide similar protection.
9. STORAGE PERIOD
If we process your data to perform pre-contractual/contractual obligations, we will store the data for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for a further subsequent period.
If we process your data by virtue of a legal obligation or in the public interest we will store the data as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or as long as the interest is qualified as being of public utility.
If we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you request us to stop unless we can demonstrate that the reason we collect and store is a priority over your interests, rights and freedoms.
If we process your data based on your express consent, we will store the data until the time you ask us to stop.
We do not store personal data collected through the contact form.
10. AUTOMATION OF THE DECISION PROCESS
SC HTO ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING SRL does not use automated processes that can generate legal effects that concern you or that may affect you to a significant extent.
You may at any time request that you not be the subject of a decision solely based on automated processing if that decision produces legal effects with respect to you or otherwise affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
You cannot be entitled to this right if the decision taken as a result of automated data processing is necessary for us to conclude or to execute a contract or is permitted by law and there are appropriate safeguards for your rights and freedoms.
If you have given us your consent regarding automated processing and then change your mind, you may at any time withdraw this consent by filing a written request that you send to us using the data listed in the Contact section of the site.
- Right to information – you have the right to know if your personal data are being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained from and why, by whom they are processed, for what period of time they are stored and whether these data are subject to automated processing capable of producing legal effects or of affecting you to a significant extent.
- Right to access– you have the right to access, free of charge and at reasonable intervals, the data collected from you/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to update/rectification – you have the right to request the rectification or update of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – if you have withdrawn your consent, you object to the processing of data, processing does not comply with the provisions of the Regulation, or is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, you may request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object – in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – If your personal data are subject to automated processing, including profile creation, which may produce legal effects or affect you to a significant extent, you are entitled to request that we exclude your data from any automated decision-making process.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, by transferring it directly from one processor to another.
- Right to assistance from the supervisory authority – you have the right to seek the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint – if you want to file a complaint about the way we process your personal data, please contact us:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by post or courier at Str. Visarion Nr. 10, et. 2, CAMERA 11, Sector 1, Bucharest, in the attention of the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
We ensure that all your complaints are treated with seriousness, professionalism and full confidentiality.
If you are still unhappy with the way we respond to your complaints, you can address the authorities that have a controlling role on our activities regarding personal data.
In Romania, this authority is represented by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, whose contact information is:
- Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
- Telephone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
- Email: email@example.com